Every year between june and september I organize butterfly photography workshops in the Greenhouse at the Botanic Gardens, Utrecht.
These workshop are for anyone that...
- Wants to do more than just take pictures on automatic
- Takes pictures with a camerra that has adjustable aperture, exposure time and ISO.
- That loves butterflies but regeluarly returns home with pictures that not exactly portray what was expected.
- Wants to learn to take more advantage of the possibility of the camera.
What can you expect ...
- After a short briefing we'll get to work on-site.
- Learning by doing, and next study the effects that the different settings have on the picture.
- We'll 'play' with depth of field and composition.
There are no set dates for the workshops because I have experienced that it's more pleasurable and more flexible to agree on a date with the participants. A workshop requires minimal 2 participants. To assure each participant gets sufficient attention I limit the number of participants at 4.
The costs are € 35,- per participant (plus entrance fee Botanische Tuinen Utrecht; when using "museum jaarkaart" free entrance). The duration of the workshop is 2 hours, 15 minutes.
You can register without obligation via below form. Next we can mutually agree on a date and time.